Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here we go again

Mr. Right left this morning for a dumb old business meeting. Why do they have to be so long and always out of town? urgh.

So to cheer myself up......

I put the other half of my Coconut Lime Mini Sugar Cookies into a clear bag and made a wonderful & happy lime green with swirls tag. I added some very sweet flower power stickers.....then.....

Instead of my usual surprise attack on Diane (the best mail carrier in the land), putting them in the mailbox with the red flag up.......I drove to the post office and asked for the boss. I asked him nicely if he would please deliver this fancy bag of cookies to the best darn mail lady ever known to mankind! He said, golly I sure hope she is willing to share.

My thinking here was instead of my quietly and secretly gracing Diane with treats and goodies all through the year now and then.... I thought, why not give them to her boss to deliver. I think it will have a teeny bit more impact. So all of a sudden a happy bag of goodness is given to Diane to thank her for her great customer service and her boss gets to see first hand how much we all appreciate her.

Even though Mr. Right is still out of town and that makes me super grumpy, giving a little surprise perked me right up!

I wonder what I will come up with for a bit of happiness tomorrow?

No comments: