Friday, October 22, 2010

I feel the chill in the air

Autumn must really be here.

Plans to sneak away to the ocean to watch a storm come ashore.

Freshly applied Amber Ablaze toe nail polish.

Homemade Apple turnovers.

Shopping for yarn or new fabric to make a scarf.

Plans to visit a pumpkin patch this weekend. I want the
perfect one!

I chose a hot latte today instead of an iced beverage.

Brainstorming ideas to use charity money as a food bank donation
for the colder months. Maybe gloves? Mittens? Still thinking.

After I put new sheets on the bed today, I am adding an extra quilt!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Yesterday I had an iced Mocha, last till things heat up again I think. LOL
Think I will try a "toffee latte" next, it looked so good on the menu. :)
Snow on the moutain tops up lake this morning, and the leaves falling out of the weeping birch so fast it looks like its snowing leaves!