Wednesday, October 6, 2010

For today...

I love that my childhood school chum became a grandfather today.

I love that three little girls and their Aunt had a bouquet of
autumnal flowers and a photograph delivered to me as a thank you.

I love the homemade corn chowder that I had for lunch today.

I love that I have plans to meet an old friend for coffee next week.

I love that Mr. Right brought me a perfect Godiva coconut macaroon last night.

I love my dog. Espcially when she lays in the deep green grass and looks so
content.

I love that Mr. Right has a latte set up for me each day, ready to push the "start" button.

I love the turning leaves of the Maple tree on the deck.

I love the house vacuumed daily.

I love that the laundry is done.

I love e-mail.

I love sewing felt food. Strawberries today.

I love watching three little birds take a bath in my
butterfly bath.

I love having curly hair.

No comments: