Monday, October 18, 2010

$2.00 marriage secret

Hi out there in ciber land, yup I am talking to
Wonder Girl and G.I Joe.............marriage tip for the day....

Buy TWO tubes of toothpaste. Seriously, I mean it. From now on, for ever more,
until you do part, and on and on and on.

One of you will use the tube nicely. You know what I mean, Press neatly, flatten as you go, clean the top daily, place neatly in the drawer or basket when finished.

One of you will, pinch, mash, squeeze, deform, force, mutilate, twist and twist and then sort of get the top on with toothpaste oozing out the top and throw it in the basket when done.

You will each for now and ever more have your own tubes and you will NEVER once argue over which way is the "right" way.

I will let you guess as to which one I am! ha

No comments: