Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last meal

Great news..... huge relief

Being only 48, I have discovered what I wish for my last meal on earth. Okay, don't get weird, I could die at 49 or 94...just a big relief off of my shoulders. The decision has been made.

Newport, Oregon

Local Ocean Seafood

Roasted Garlic with Fresh Dungeness Crab Soup

(did I mention the butter and cheese and cream?)

I loved the bowl and the plate. I loved the waitress. I loved the restaurant. I loved watching the chefs. I loved the smells. I loved watching the French speaking family with three messy little boys next to us. I loved my garnish of lacy fennel. I loved the garage door wall (for the summer). I loved that Mr. Right LOVED his meal. We voted the food the best non-vegetarian restaurant we have ever experienced. I loved the big tip Mr. Right left. Heck, I even love typing about the place.

By listening to our children's suggestion, just by dining there, we were bathed in Grace.

No comments: