Friday, November 5, 2010

Day four and five of gratefulness

I am grateful for soap. Somehow over the years I had forgotten just how many times one washes ones hands while caring for a baby for one day. I am grateful for and LOVE my Coconut French Milled soap. Today, my hands are dried out. It is a cheap price to pay for hanging out with a sweet grand girlie.

Today, day five I am grateful for my kitchen aid. I love that machine. I love it so much I want to marry it! I use it 6 out of 7 days a week. Today, I will be creating scones. A couple different kinds. Savory (my favorite) and sweet. I also am going to make some home made cheese crackers. I have a couple pieces of smoked salmon left over and want to "Gussie" up the appetizer offerings for this evening. Mr. Right loves a nice appetizer platter. Who am I kidding? I love a good appetizer plate!!!!!!!!!!!

Random grateful thoughts: I am grateful for really good morning coffee, my extremely fluffy white robe, watching the birds at the feeder (outside), having a very clean interior of our car, books, the library, the best vacuum in the world, photographs,
different shaped keys, the sound of our Napoleon clock chiming, piano music, a basket full of fruit and veggies just waiting to be juiced tonight.

No comments: