Tuesday, May 3, 2011

..in sickness and in health...

You don't actually think you are going to "cash in" on words that you promised 29 years ago.

Today was the day. After a morning that I would rather forget about with medical STUPID stuff......

Mr. Right took me out for orange juice a a Krispie Kreme donut. Here is a side note...we bought the boys KK stock years ago for a fun Christmas gift. Also so they could learn and follow the stock market. We paid about $38.00 per share. Today it is worth about $1.98 a share. "great" educational tool..... ha ha

Anyhoo, back to our original program...

We were in the car going a bit over 65 miles per hour in the fast last of I-5. I said I didn't feel well. Good thing the two donuts came in a bag, if you get my thoughts here. Yep, right in the middle of all that traffic, and pavement and in my husband's car... I tossed my cookies.

He really was actually not mad. (you KNOW how clean his car usually is) He was frantically trying to get the car over to an off ramp. He smoothly found a place to pull over and for me to get some fresh air and re-group. He said all the right things and patted my back and didn't make fun of me or make me feel stupid.

He just went on talking and driving like nothing out of the ordinary happened. poof! gone! done!

Right smack dab in the middle of an average, normal, boring life you find out the contract is iron clad. You find out you can "cash in" whenever the need arises.

...so lets talk about the part that reads "for richer or ...." just kidding.

I feel pretty rich. I chose wisely.

ps. sweet California daughter in law was not feeling well yesterday. Son number two brought her a milkshake, took her to buy her phone (a newer model than his) then made dinner. Mr. Right trained them well.

No comments: