Saturday, September 17, 2011

bragging

If you know anything about Battleship (the game), you know how hard it is to get a
shot the first time out.

Last night was an epic game that will go down in history. Forever. Well at least until I loose my mind and then in the nursing home, I will still be talking about it.

It takes 18 shots to sink every ship of the opponents. It took me 22 to sink every single one.

Oh my stars. I almost still can't really believe just how great a game it was.
It brings a tear to my eye. Just amazing.

I AM QUEEN of BATTLESHIP! At least last night I was, in my corner of the world.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Congratulations on being the Queen of Battleship!!! Do you have any advice for those of us who wouldn't be able to identify one ship from another? "G12-Miss" :)