Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I see London, I see France...

I see London, I see France, I see someone's underpants....................

Really, again? Miss Venus Williams, I swear I write more about you than
I do any other person. You just bring something out in me. I want to
shake you and make you sit in a chair and share some good and not
so good things with you.

Just in case no one has taken the time to tell you, here is a newsflash,
YOU ARE A GREAT tennis player. You have an amazing serve, your backhand
is fierce. You are a real pleasure to watch as an athlete.

Do you really need an insane outfit to draw attention to yourself? In my opinion,
I am not sure the yellow woven tennis outfit with printed skirt really is
all that pretty. Short, could it be any shorter and
still called a skirt?

Here is the thing, you seem to be a strong and quite capable woman.
You are an amazing athletic entertainer. Do you really want to cheapen
who you are by wearing less than you deserve?

My opinion counts for very little. I guess in the grand scheme of things
you are an entertainer. You are suppose to garner attention and sell
products. You are paid to do so.

Well people are looking and talking. To me the unpolished look is
fading and your grace is slipping away a little bit at a time.

I hope your game doesn't.

No comments: